An applicant must meet the following qualifications to be eligible for an interview:
• Must be at least 18 years of age (Copy of birth certificate required).
• Must have valid Florida or Georgia drivers license (Copy required).
• Must be a high school graduate or have a GED (Must provide copy of diploma or GED).
• Must provide official transcripts for high school or post high school showing evidence of successfully completing one full credit of high school algebra with a passing grade or provide evidence of having successfully completed the NJATC On-Line Tech Math Course.
• Must be physically able to perform the work of the electrical trade.
• If applicant has been in the military, a copy of discharge form DD-214 is required.
• Submit a non-refundable application fee of $25.00.
• Must obtain a qualifying score on the Electrical Industry's Aptitude Test.
Copyright © 2016, All Rights Reserved.